The error code can look like this:
Error code: 0xc0000225 , 0xc0000001 or 0xc000000f.
Typically, this problem arises under various circumstances, such as:
- After an unsuccessful or incorrect system update.
- When the disk or file system is impaired or damaged.
- After making adjustments to disk partitions using third-party tools.
- Following updates to antivirus software.
- When performing Windows image cloning to a different drive.
- After replacing significant hardware components like the motherboard or other critical hardware changes.
Error code: oxc00000e – system partition (active partition or EFI System partition) on SSD is not mapped you have to map it!